80th OVI

When researching the 19th OVI I found a lot in the Stone River Files where the 19th fought. They have a file with quite a bit of information. That and Ohiocivilwar provided most of the miscellaneous items I used, such as letters, diaries, etc. Other major sources are Chronicling America website. There, online, one can read papers from the local area plus any papers on film in your area. Battle information can be found in the Official Reports.

Check the battle field sites where they served, might have something.

Message me for a few more details on on how I researched the 19th Ohio, Stark County. If you are in Millersburg there are sources nearby.

PH

When researching the 19th OVI I found a lot in the Stone River Files where the 19th fought. They have a file with quite a bit of information. That and Ohiocivilwar provided most of the miscellaneous items I used, such as letters, diaries, etc. Other major sources are Chronicling America website. There, online, one can read papers from the local area plus any papers on film in your area. Battle information can be found in the Official Reports.

Check the battle field sites where they served, might have something.

Message me for a few more details on on how I researched the 19th Ohio, Stark County. If you are in Millersburg there are sources nearby.

PH
Thanks; will digest and get back to you.

Back