4 or 6 weeks? Feedback requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a fossilized curmudgeon. I think I like the 6 week game better. Maybe because somehow it gives better odds for rankings over the six weeks, per question. (I never took statistics; this might be faulty thinking.)
 
Four,Six, Eight or even ten - It doesn't really matter how long we play, as long as we can play.
The only thing that I object to is the term "TRIVIA." I prefer to call them "little known facts" rather than make them seem so unimportant (But I lost that battle several years ago).
Larry
 
I'm sitting on the fence too. I enjoy hunting down the answers (certainly beats working) . A six week game certainly allows for chances to save onself after a bad week however.

Thanks for running it!
 
Players,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I have decided to return to the six week format.

Some reasons:

Six weeks allows for a greater variety of questions over time.

Six weeks gives folks who miss a week or have a bad week a better chance to recover.

Six weeks means fewer visits to the Post Office for me to send prizes.

Those are enough for me .

Next game will be #59. Six week game.

sam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top