Gettysburg Interactive Map

Mlegere9789

Cadet
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Location
Worcester, MA
Hello all,

First time poster here. Mike Legere. Disabled army vet from MA and Gettysburg history zealot. I spent the last 5 weeks making what I think is a really good interactive map of Gettysburg. There are a lot of features. Working on a beginner's guide but I have a feeling most people here will discover all of that before I am done. Very sharp bunch here. I would appreciate feedback. If you ever see me or my Dreadnough in Gettysburg, say hi please. I am not Abe FYI.


IMG_6063.webp


IMG_9671.webp
 
Hello all,

First time poster here. Mike Legere. Disabled army vet from MA and Gettysburg history zealot. I spent the last 5 weeks making what I think is a really good interactive map of Gettysburg. There are a lot of features. Working on a beginner's guide but I have a feeling most people here will discover all of that before I am done. Very sharp bunch here. I would appreciate feedback. If you ever see me or my Dreadnough in Gettysburg, say hi please. I am not Abe FYI.


View attachment 582891

View attachment 582892
Wow! Good for you. I loaded it and took a brief look, and will take a deeper dive later.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top