ENDED 1865 Ames Cavalry Saber

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I know, it's not about the shipping cost. I'm not a dealer selling off inventory I know where they came from and I want to know where and who things are going to. It's not about the dollar it's about finding someone who appreciates the item for what it is and not just another piece property. It's not eating anything so I can wait. The blade date is 1865.
 
Yea I know, it's not about the shipping cost. I'm not a dealer selling off inventory I know where they came from and I want to know where and who things are going to. It's not about the dollar it's about finding someone who appreciates the item for what it is and not just another piece property. It's not eating anything so I can wait. The blade date is 1865.
I understand as I'm not a dealer, but a serious collector. Too late of a date for me. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top