WANTED WTB: Hardee Hat:

Trader history (0)

Drummerof65'

Cadet
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Location
USA
Good afternoon,

I'm new to the forums & was wondering if anyone happened to have a used Hardee Hat, by chance? I typically take a 7 1/8th in size. Maker doesn't doesn't matter & doesn't have to be an expensive option.

Thank you for any and all leads....
 
Not sure of this is in your budget but here's one:

 
Not sure of this is in your budget but here's one:

He's looking for a used reproduction for reenacting. @Drummerof65' there's a couple trade blankets on Facebook, keep an eye out on there for used stuff.
 
I actually found a good used Hardee hat - if the moderators need to remove this thread, it makes sense to weed out posts. I'm also looking for a 'Buford pipe,' (movie Gettysburg) but can always post it separately. In the meantime, if anyone has one, I'd be interested in seeing if there are any out there.

Thank you again,
 
I actually found a good used Hardee hat - if the moderators need to remove this thread, it makes sense to weed out posts. I'm also looking for a 'Buford pipe,' (movie Gettysburg) but can always post it separately. In the meantime, if anyone has one, I'd be interested in seeing if there are any out there.

Thank you again,
Glad you found one. No need to remove the thread, the info may help someone else down the line.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top