Who am I? - game

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Mike Serpa

Major
I had an idea for a game. Trying it out this week. Guess who. Each day I will reveal more. (Estimating it won't take more than 3 days.) The winner gets all the adulation possible.
Jennings.jpg

In a moment of serendipity I just learned earned an easy way to figure the answer! (Sounds odd as I know who he is.) Let me know if any CWTers discover how.

Zuzah

Sergeant Major
Montgomery C. Meigs?

Edit: It might be Marsena R. Patrick, but I am not 100% sure on that. The pixelated version I feel gives away that salt & pepper beard and I feel as if it's Patrick over Meigs, but I can't seem to find the image I had in my head.

Last edited:

Mike Serpa

Major
Zoom down to 25 %.
I went to get a glass of water. As I was walking back to my computer I could easily tell it was Samuel P. Heintzelman. I might try this again with something different.

Is it General S.P. Heintzelman
He's the one!

I am in agreement.

That beard I have only seen on 3 men, Meigs, Patrick, and Heintzelman.
You were close with you first two guesses!

Mike Serpa

Major

chubachus

First Sergeant
Hmm. I did a google image search and found nothing. I'll try something else tomorrow.

Thanks for your comments everyone!
Try searching again (drag and drop) with the thumbnail image next to "No other sizes of this image found." It's a little trick I've learned.

Mike Serpa

Major
Try searching again (drag and drop) with the thumbnail image next to "No other sizes of this image found." It's a little trick I've learned.
I don't understand. I did a search and it came up "No other sizes of this image found." What do I do next?

Mike Serpa

Major
Drag the thumbnail here and search again:

View attachment 85814
Thanks for this. I use Safari and there is no 'Drop image here.' When I tried Firefox it worked! This game might not be worth playing. I tried another photo using 'edge work' instead of 'crystallize' and google search didn't recognize it. If I have the photo on my screen and walk to the other side of the room it is more easy to recognize. What to do?