Who am I? - game

Challenge accepted, Mike. Challenge. Accepted.
Cool! Just wondering if you guess with one try tomorrow.
I just did the @chubachus method and it won't find a match BUT you can see who it is in the small thumbnail photo. I thought I tried this earlier and everything was fine. Imsoooconfused...

Maybe I won't do this tomorrow. Dangit and double dangit! Now I don't know what to say to you or everybody else. Maybe another person should post the photos?

Cool! Just wondering if you guess with one try tomorrow.
I just did the @chubachus method and it won't find a match BUT you can see who it is in the small thumbnail photo. I thought I tried this earlier and everything was fine. Imsoooconfused...

Maybe I won't do this tomorrow. Dangit and double dangit! Now I don't know what to say to you or everybody else. Maybe another person should post the photos?
You should still do it, it's quite fun.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time with this thread. NOW I inverted the color on a new photo AND distorted the image THEN did the the super @chubachus SEARCH method and everything is okay. (At least I think it is.) Check for a new thread tomorrow everybody... AND Zuzah.

Last edited:
@Mike Serpa I think if we just put a rule - no image search it can still work.

of course it would be on the honor system, but really if someone posts the answer within a few minutes of the post, we will know they are cheating and we can disallow them from playing.

I like the idea, and I really would like to see it go further.

@Mike Serpa I think if we just put a rule - no image search it can still work.

of course it would be on the honor system, but really if someone posts the answer within a few minutes of the post, we will know they are cheating and we can disallow them from playing.

I like the idea, and I really would like to see it go further.

I would like to add that those who used Google Image search last time were not cheating at all. It is a legitimate way of search and by no means dishonorable.
Had I thought a Google Image search would have been successful I would have done one myself. And to be honest I can think of no other way to find out, as noone can have all these old photos in mind ... but if by chance someone has the photo in mind, and immediately posts the name from the top of his/her head, why should he/she be disallowed from playing?

I feel doing a google image search is cheating since it can ruin the game within a few minutes of the post being made.

but if you guys want to allow the image search, that is fine. I have no dog in this fight. I am only going to promote the threads.

Back