SIM Game Virtual Pistol Range Game

On my third try I managed to score 29 points in 1 second. :wavespin:

Gungame.PNG


After a dozen tries or so, I was able to improve my score to 30 points in 1 second. I'm not sure where my third shot went though, maybe through the same hole twice?

Gungamescore2.PNG


I did shoot all three in rapid fire, which as DixieRifles pointed out, is a little unrealistic in regards to the size of the grouping. Still a very fun and addicting game!
 
I just showed this to my son-in-law and it didn't take him 10 mins before he scored 30 in 3 seconds. I would show you proof but I'm using his MacBook and I don't know how to copy a screen image.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
I just showed this to my son-in-law and it didn't take him 10 mins before he scored 30 in 3 seconds. I would show you proof but I'm using his MacBook and I don't know how to copy a screen image.

I know what you mean I have the cursed Windows 8 and I couldn't figure out how to copy the screen either. I honestly believe Gates subbed out the creators of windows 8 to the Feds for their recent website needs...........nuff said.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top