Used more Springfield vs Enfield

Anyway, I think we painted this one into a corner. If the past is any indication of what to expect next, somebody will post an image of odd hieroglyphics on an Enfield stock and want to know what they mean...I always enjoy those posts, too because the markings often don't mean much at all.
I can take a few pictures of my enfield and post them if you like posts like that... :-)
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top