Triva Stuff! Important!

Trivia Master

The Keeper of Knowledge
Forum Host
and more New Rules - yay! err. what?

Trivia Needs More Questions.png

Procedure for submission:

Start a new thread, or post a reply to thread you have already started in this forum: (Don't be alarmed if you don't see any threads in this forum, only Mike and I can see them.
https://civilwartalk.com/forums/submission-forum.213/

Title of Post: "Trivia Question"
in the body of the post please list in this format:

Question:

Answer:
Source: <-- now required!

Example:

1622404753329.png

If you wish to send multiple questions, please use one thread.

Do not be alarmed if you do not hear back from me. I typically do not respond to questions, unless a component is missing, such as the answer.

Do not ask me to check to make sure your question hasn't been asked before. We have been running Trivia in some way or another for 20 years, it is the corner stone of CivilWarTalk, there is a very good possibility the question you are submitting has been asked in some way over the years. And If you are stumped on finding a question. You can use an old question!

I will be collaborating with @hoosier, we need every player to submit at least 1 question a month. We can not continue to have a successful trivia game if only 3 people are submitting questions.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Not bad!
I think the new rules are an improvement.

Snip-it_1622433729879.jpg

I guess that means that for the planned Trivia relaunch future players must submit one question at least as "entry ticket"? Otherwise, how would you be able to make sure this rule is obeyed?

I’ve got through a June scheduled. So yes I’ll be keeping track of questions provided for ye month of June. I’m not sure exactly how yet. But I’m gonna figure it out 😁😁

Good luck with that!
For the records: to be on the safe side I have submitted my "entry ticket" Trivia question this morning... and I bet there is not even a 15 minute search necessary to reply to it as we all should have aquired the expertise to know the answer by heart - but it hopefully will put a grin on every player's face ... and it's a game after all and we should have fun playing it!

Back