The Victorian Easter Bunny

Yes my rabbits are hopping around crazy already here !!
8CE10DF7-FDEB-4940-9AC7-2F4D1E323356.jpeg

They did come down to bunny feet everywhere and this

A3F3BE00-7BF0-4072-B60A-4DD8F69FFDAB.jpeg

Happy Easter all :smile: we will do the egg hunt later!

Have any of you colored eggs this year? My daughter and son have for their children and put Easter baskets together for them. Hope many do even though have to be just with your own immediate family.
Yes, I have things for the baskets. And I have just sent my son off to boil some eggs. They will do about a half dozen. Since I can not eat eggs anymore, I will just have to be satified with “egg beaters” in the morning, with cheese and salsa!

Tis the time of year to break out the castiron Lamb Cake mold aand get to baking! i did one for my folks this last week. Turned out ok, had to icing the nose back on, but what else is new! Wish I could find the Griswold bunny mold..last one I saw was outrageously priced.

Tis the time of year to break out the castiron Lamb Cake mold aand get to baking! i did one for my folks this last week. Turned out ok, had to icing the nose back on, but what else is new! Wish I could find the Griswold bunny mold..last one I saw was outrageously priced.
I'd be interested in seeing a picture of your cake mold, just out of sheer curiosity. I enjoy cast iron cooking, but it never occurred to me that such molds were ever available.

Back