Taking requests on colorization

I am just an average kid doing a hobby, but I do appreciate the kind words, make no mistake.

Sir, If I may be selfish, here are some family members I'd love to see in color.
hilliard.jpg


wofford.jpg


And then...

Federals around Atlanta:
feds.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zuzah, I have to tell you that your work is beautiful! I was just on your website admiring it. I am funny, I am so forgetful of names, always have been, and looking at all the great pics I was oh there is what's his name and look at her etc. That picture of Katherine Hepburn is just amazing. She was a most beautiful woman. I have played with Photo Shop and thought I was getting there but you take this to another realm. Thanks for sharing.
 
Zuzah & Owen, Yes, I found this photo a few days and love it! I posted it w/ member civilwarincolor. He needed a larger version too. :cry: Doesn't Sherman look GREAT!?! I think it's one of the best I have ever seen of him. I hope that Owen can find a bigger version somewhere because I have been looking EVERYWHERE!!!! Please, please... someone... Owen... ANYONE... find a larger version! :help:
Beautiful image Owen, do you have a larger version somewhere?

Honeybee:bee:
9-william-tecumseh-sherman-granger-jpg.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top