Authentic Tafelspitz

KianGaf

Sergeant Major
Joined
May 29, 2019
Location
Dublin , Ireland
This is a fantastic dish that originates in Austria. I'm not sure if the US has a big Austrian community or are they just considered German Americans. I was lucky to try this in Vienna a few years back in a fantastic restaurant called Plachutta. I have to say Vienna was one of my favourite city's that I visited. The food and culture were amazing. I'm hoping to visit it again next month. The dish itself is a tri tip boiled and served in the broth with fried potatoes , apple sauce and horseradish sauce. The flavour was amazing.




 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top