Stonewall Jackson Monument

JD Mayo

Retired User
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Location
Greensboro NC
They are preparing to take down his monmument in Richmond Virginia according to ABC News. When he was a believer in God and Christ. He was probably one of the best Confederate leaders and would teach christianity to his slaves. Which I think they begged him to buy them to work for him so they could be freed later by him. I am glad I got to see it this past February while visiting my cousin who lived in Richmond.
 
Last edited:
You must log in or register to view this reply.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top