Starr M1863

As I said on another thread, you learn a LOT from this site. I have seen a pinfire one online but few others. BTW - They were sold to Germany too.

Don't forget that we Brits cannot hold a lot of real firearms and pistols are completely banned except for single-shot black powder guns and replica cap and ball revolvers which are Section 1 firearms. This requires locked security. membership of a club and access to a registered range including inspections of property, no criminal record and two references. I have this one because it is classed as an antique - for display or collection only. Despite the fact it was manufactured in 1863, to fire it, I would need Section 7.2 licencing, and, all the provisors in Section 1. In addition, I would also need an Explosives Licence for the black powder, all of which cost loads of $$$$ and take months to achieve.

Bit different from Over There.
I feel for you. Maybe start collecting Swords before they ban them too!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top