Something's Missing!

You know, every time we do a deep dive on a photo, there's always more going on than appears at first glance-- believe it or not, I entirely missed the group of people at the lower left of the base! :O o:

I probably would have overlooked them too if they were not too dressed-up to be workers. Wonder if that group has anything to do with why the photo was taken.
 
image.jpg
 
I'm vety proud, I had guessed it was the Robert E. Lee statue. I have only been there once, but the old battlefield webcam was directed there and I looked at this statue over the field of Pickett's charge quite frequently. The old location of the webcam was so much better than the new one!
 
I'm vety proud, I had guessed it was the Robert E. Lee statue. I have only been there once, but the old battlefield webcam was directed there and I looked at this statue over the field of Pickett's charge quite frequently. The old location of the webcam was so much better than the new one!

Oh, I agree with you! I love the PA monument, but I like tha Pickett's Charge field better. Besides, in the new view, there's no fence for me to lean on when I go there to be "on camera"!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top