Recent Find Smith carbine

JackADriscoll

Sergeant Major
Joined
May 5, 2019
I bought a smith carbine off of an online auction. I got it for around a thousand and I was pretty sure it was going to be missing a front sight etc. I got it today and it's. Beautiful near mint. Serial 17884. Always wanted one and I finally got a nice one for a great price.

KIMG0703.JPG


KIMG0704.JPG


KIMG0706.JPG


KIMG0707.JPG
 
Great looking Smith. A lot of these got sent out west after the war and most you see are in great condition. It not listed in the SRS
17795 092465CO H 16TH KANSAS VOL CAV
17888 65CO L 1ST CONN VOL CAV
17889 65CO L 1ST CONN VOL CAV
18013 092465CO H 16TH KANSAS VOL CAV
 
Great looking Smith. A lot of these got sent out west after the war and most you see are in great condition. It not listed in the SRS
17795 092465CO H 16TH KANSAS VOL CAV
17888 65CO L 1ST CONN VOL CAV
17889 65CO L 1ST CONN VOL CAV
18013 092465CO H 16TH KANSAS VOL CAV
That's my guess. I bet it's been fired less than 100 times. Thank you for looking
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top