Shameless Commerce Division - second wave

I like Rob.....and I just downloaded it! Thanks for providing summer reading for this teacher!

Do me a favor - go to Ch. 3 where the story of Stephen Ashton begins and make sure your download says the 3rd NC was camped WEST of the creek and not EAST. I corrected that, but I'm not sure it took.
 
LOL. I already finished it. Loved it. I would recommend it to anyone. I realize it helps that I've been there and walked the ground...but you told it beautifully. Bravo!
 
LOL. I already finished it. Loved it. I would recommend it to anyone. I realize it helps that I've been there and walked the ground...but you told it beautifully. Bravo!

Thank you very much! Post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. It's good to know it's an easy enough read you can finish it fairly quickly. And "east" is now "west"! Yea!
 
Thank you very much! Post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. It's good to know it's an easy enough read you can finish it fairly quickly. And "east" is now "west"! Yea!
Can we download it on Nook?
 
Unfortunately no, Ole. I do not think Nook supports Kindle app.

Now, if you didn't upload it with DRM enabled (digital rights management) it would be possible to convert the kindle document to epub or other format for the Nook. Otherwise you'd need to install the Kindle Cloud Reader to read the Kindle book on your computer.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top