Roman Block I Button

Tom Hughes

Sergeant Major
Joined
May 27, 2019
Location
Mississippi
block I.jpg

A friend of mine went relic hunting yesterday with a metal detector at a deer hunting camp south of Vicksburg, MS. He said he found this funny-looking WWII button and wanted to know if I had ever seen anything like this before......Heck yeah! It's a Confederate Infantry block I button!! I educated him quick.
 
He couldn't believe it. I told him to go back and find more stuff. He may be on a virgin Confederate camp!!
Looks like a nice tin back I. I don't know if there such thing as a virgin CS camp in or around Vicksburg.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top