Reenactor Photo Contest Voting!

Vote for your favorite

  • 1

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 22 45.8%
  • 3

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 4

    Votes: 9 18.8%

  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
Joined
Apr 1, 1999
Location
West By God Virginia
Thank you for the reminder!

1
lois.jpg


2
gettmore.jpg


3
captaindrew.jpg


4
rush.JPG
 
Voted! Somehow, I thought choosing might be easier with fewer than a dozen entries, but I was wrong. Great work, photographers, and reenactors too!
 
These are all really fantastic pictures! I voted for the horse picture. I do love horses but it was the reenactor on the left that swayed my vote. He looks like Moxley Sorrel. :wub:
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top