Please help with NY regiments!

Joined
Aug 18, 2017
I'm new to this site so forgive me but I would like to know more about NY Regiments in which my ancestors fought in. My ancestors fought in the 173rd NY KIA (Port Hudson, LA), 133rd NY, and two in the 128th NY, (one was KIA in Port Hudson as well), and finally two in the 133rd NY AKA the 4th Metropolitan. If anyone has any information on these regiments I would appreciate any input.
 
You must log in or register to view this reply.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top