Pirate swords

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
I am a docent at the Michigan History Museum. This week a very happy 10 year-old boy walked in to the Civil War gallery and said "Wow look at all the pirate swords!" I corrected him by saying they were "Civil War swords". He gave me an evil eye look and said he knew pirate swords when he seen them. I stood corrected.
 
I am a docent at the Michigan History Museum. This week a very happy 10 year-old boy walked in to the Civil War gallery and said "Wow look at all the pirate swords!" I corrected him by saying they were "Civil War swords". He gave me an evil eye look and said he knew pirate swords when he seen them. I stood corrected.

There were a couple of guys who might have fit the description!
 
dscn6032.jpg


[ducks and runs]
 
Last edited:

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top