Uniforms Obscure old button

Joined
Aug 23, 2024
Hello all. New here. I've been collecting for many years - mostly bullets and some arty. In more recent years, I've branched out into a few buttons also as the opportunity presented itself.
I'm hoping someone can help me with this button. It was dug in South Alabama and given the history, could be American, British, Spanish or possibly French. As best as I can tell, it appears to be crossed pikes or perhaps lances. I could be wrong though. Very hard to see. I'm hoping someone has ran across one of these before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_8623.jpeg


IMG_8620.jpeg


IMG_8621.jpeg


IMG_8622.jpeg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top