No video discussion this week?

Have a great Easter (or other holiday of your choice)!

Off-topic, but previously mentioned as an excuse for non-participation: April the Giraffe's calf was born this morning; it's a boy. And is he cute!

Have a great Easter (or other holiday of your choice)!

Off-topic, but previously mentioned as an excuse for non-participation: April the Giraffe's calf was born this morning; it's a boy. And is he cute!
OMG, @MaryDee , @JohnW and I are officially Godparents :tongue: I've told him to break out the bubbly and cigars :wink: Have they got a name for it yet?! :dance::dance::dance:

No, they're having some kind of contest where you pay a dollar a vote, and the most dollars wins. Not my cuppa tea, even though part of the take goes to the Giraffe Conservation Fund.

I did have a glass of Cabernet for dinner to "wet the baby's head," as I believe they say in Britain. No cigars for me, thanks!

No, they're having some kind of contest where you pay a dollar a vote, and the most dollars wins. Not my cuppa tea, even though part of the take goes to the Giraffe Conservation Fund.

I did have a glass of Cabernet for dinner to "wet the baby's head," as I believe they say in Britain. No cigars for me, thanks!
They say that in Ireland, too :D Yeah, I think I'll leave the cigars to the men as well...I also had a glass of wine or three with my Easter Sunday dinner. That should do nicely :bounce::bounce: ...for now :wink:

Back