New Member

CMWinkler

Colonel
Retired Moderator
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Location
Middle Tennessee
I'm new here but have a lifetime of interest in the war. I'm interested in Co. I, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade. Co. I was commanded by Captain, later Lt. Col., Clinton McKamy Winkler and was known as the Navarro Rifles.
 
God bless you, Brother Winkler.

I am always in search of material about the Seventh, about which perhaps we might talk sometime. I regret that I cannot provide you with anything regarding Hood's Brigade.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top