Monument Restoration

Andrew007

Cadet
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
I'm fairly well known for my monument preservation projects so I thought I'd share some of them here with all of you.

Samuel Rowan Devane served in the Georgia War of 1838, and Second Seminole War when he was just a teenager then later with the Confederate States Armies Company E, Florida 4th Infantry Regiment during the American Civil War.

FB_IMG_1643416700149.jpg


FB_IMG_1643416702617.jpg


FB_IMG_1643416705179.jpg
 
That looks great! I wish there were a process for saving the stones here in the northeast that have been work away by acid rain.
Here you go...

 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top