Memorial Day Display

Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Location
Maryland
I will be participating in a living history display this Memorial Day at Shamrock Park in Bel Air, Maryland, starting at 10:30 AM. If any of y'all are in the area I encourage you to stop by. We'll have a Civil War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and a GWOT display. I'll be portraying a First Lieutenant of the 1st Regiment Maryland Volunteer Infantry during the Appomattox Campaign.

-UnionistMarylander

20250524_201556.jpg
 
I will be participating in a living history display this Memorial Day at Shamrock Park in Bel Air, Maryland, starting at 10:30 AM. If any of y'all are in the area I encourage you to stop by. We'll have a Civil War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and a GWOT display. I'll be portraying a First Lieutenant of the 1st Regiment Maryland Volunteer Infantry during the Appomattox Campaign.

-UnionistMarylander

View attachment 550420
Looks like fun and I like your kit. I'm a bit fat away to make it physically but I will be there in spirit. Confederate spirit.
Have a fun and fruitful day.
Cheers!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top