May 2017 PotM
If you love to take photos at Civil War battlefields or Reenactments, you can now post your best shots in our Monthly Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, some rules have been changed and we have added new rules
1) Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
2) The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
3) Photo must have been taken within the last 2 years
4) Photo may be from a Reenactment, Battlefield, or any other Civil War subject matter.
5) Once a photo is submitted to a Monthly Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Monthly Contest.
6) All submissions must be entered before April 18th, 2017.
7) Only the 20 photos with the most likes will be entered in the voting thread. Likes must be given by April 20th, 2017. If there are not more than 20 entries, all will be entered for voting.
8) Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin April 22, 2017 and end April 30th, 2017.
9) If you won the previous months contest please wait one month before entering again. We want to showcase everyone who enters.
10) Titles or descriptions will not accompany the photos in the voting thread, however, I will (try to) link to the submissions thread for people wishing to have more info.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "Upload a File" button, then select "full image".
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- Photo Featured on the Home Page!
- Bragging rights!