Looking for Reenacting Units and current contact information

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

sailorruss

Private
I'm a fresh fish and my wife and I are moving from Central Florida to Tennessee. I have always wanted to reenact. As I now have the time and means to do so I would very much like to find a unit in Tennessee.

I did bop around on the internet but seemed to only have my emails returned as they could not be delivered. If anyone can contact me about this I would be much obliged. I'd like to get out for next season. I could use instruction on all matters as I want to do this right.

I thank you for reading this

-Russ

Old Breck

Private
Check out some of these links. For Tennessee, I recommend the Independent Rifles, Western Independent Greys or Armory Guards.

These groups are very active and will respond to you

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
I'm a fresh fish and my wife and I are moving from Central Florida to Tennessee. I have always wanted to reenact. As I now have the time and means to do so I would very much like to find a unit in Tennessee.

I did bop around on the internet but seemed to only have my emails returned as they could not be delivered. If anyone can contact me about this I would be much obliged. I'd like to get out for next season. I could use instruction on all matters as I want to do this right.

-Russ
Can't help in that part of the world. Hope you find a good unit up there and you're move goes smoothly.

archieclement

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host

-Russ
Might try contacting https://www.jamescountry.com/

They have printed sheets of Midwestern units with contact info, and of events, they are usually helpful I believe. They also have some on their links page