If you love to take photos at Civil War battlefields or Reenactments, you can now post your best shots in our Monthly Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, some rules have been changed and we have added new rules!
1) Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
2) The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
3) Photo must not be more than 60 days old. *exceptions may be made please contact @ami if you need an exception.
4) Photo may be from a Reenactment, Battlefield, or any other Civil War subject matter.
5) Once a photo is submitted to a Monthly Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Monthly Contest.
6) All submissions must be entered before May 15th, 2016.
7) Only the 20 photos with the most likes will be entered in the voting thread. Likes must be given by May 20th, 2016. If there are not more than 20 entries, all will be entered for voting.
8) Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin May 23, 2016 and end May 30, 2015.
9) If you won the previous months contest please wait one month before entering again. We want to showcase everyone who enters.
10) Titles or descriptions will not accompany the photos in the voting thread, however, I will link to the submissions thread for people wishing to have more info.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "Upload a File" button, then select "full image".
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- The winning photo will be featured in our Monthly Newsletter!
- Bragging rights!