John Paul Strain

bayouace

2nd Lieutenant
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Location
South Louisiana
Yesterday, I saw a John Paul Strain framed print in good shape of "Triumph at Chickamauga". I was not smart enough to notice if it was numbered. Thinking I should I go back and buy it.
 
Last edited:
If the price is right. Estate sale? Flea market?
 
Yesterday, I saw a John Paul Strain framed print in good shape of "Triumph at Chickamauga". I was not smart enough to notice if it was numbered. Thinking I should I go back and buy it.
I was just thinking about John Paul Strain last night for some random reason and how awesome his pictures are! You should do it!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top