John Lorimer Worden

I think Brady made a mistake by not including him this time. Was a fun highlight to see it the last time.

Very nice job on Worden though. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah it was the main reason why I did the first one, I love doing photographs with pets in them - it's a nice change of pace and it shows the humanity of the subjects involved.

A fantastic job, Zuzah!

Missed the part about the cat in a previous pic.

--BBF

I can link you to the other one if you'd like. :)
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top