John Bell Hood

Also want to add that every time I look at Gen. Hood's picture, I feel like I have seen him before - you know what I mean? In my life time? Not sure how to explain it.
 
Thank you Zuzah. you've done another outstanding job on my favorite, most admired, greatest, hard fightenest,(OK I'll stop) general the Confederate Army ever produced.
Recently found out that somma my ancestors might have been Calvary escort to Gen. Hood in GA. and SC. I have a framed picture of Gen. Hood on my dresser.
 
Recently found out that somma my ancestors might have been Calvary escort to Gen. Hood in GA. and SC. I have a framed picture of Gen. Hood on my dresser.
Do you have a photograph of that? I'd love to see if it's a rare one, if it is I'll have a heart attack.
 
No. the picture is of one you can find anywhere. The info about ancestors comes from my post in the Civil War ancestors section and the help I have received from various members on that info.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top