John Alexander McClernand

Your good work is noted, but I do not have a high opinion of McClernand. A political hack. Sherman or Grant sould have had him shot.:smile:
 
Your good work is noted, but I do not have a high opinion of McClernand. A political hack. Sherman or Grant sould have had him shot.:smile:
Maybe not shot, but exiled to the Southern part.

I'm sure they'd have more fun than a bullet could ever have with him.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top