I'm here for the knowledge

Thanks for having me. I am from East Texas, near Tyler Texas, the home of the largest POW camp west of the Mississippi river during the civil war

Welcome. I stopped by Camp Ford on my way home from San Antonio. I have a 3rd cousin who lives in Bullard and I spent the night there before heading home. He is a member of SCV camp there---somewhere.

I don't know much about naval officers except that I recently researched one who switched over to the cavalry.

I'm not an expert with photos but does this look any better?

NavalOfcr2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • NavalOfcr.jpg
    NavalOfcr.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 103
You did a good job with the photo. Here's a close up Photo I just took. Thanks for your help. I'm trying to make out the shoulder straps.
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 140

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top