Help finding an image

GordonC50

Cadet
Joined
May 20, 2025
This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for any image of Company C, True Confederates 8th regiment, Mississippi Volunteers. I've seen an image before but lost its location. Any help would be appreciated!
 
This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for any image of Company C, True Confederates 8th regiment, Mississippi Volunteers. I've seen an image before but lost its location. Any help would be appreciated!

Here's a photograph of George W. Robinson as a private of the "True Confederates" of Company C, 8th Mississippi Volunteers, CSA...
1747926960243.png




Here is a photograph of John Spell of the "True Confederates"...

1747927476899.png



Here is a photo of an unidentified Confederate soldier with "T.C." on his cap, possibly a "True Confederate"...


1747926741966.png



Minnie S. Davis wrote a history of the True Confederates. There are a few copies in some libraries.


 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top