Graves Matter

Looks like the file is attached. I did not try to open it but I can see it. 920.1KB
 
I should have included a explanation of what I posted.

Graves Matter is the new newsletter I write for "Company I" on our efforts to identify and find the graves and if possible the stories of Atlantic Canada's men and women who were born here, and fought in the Civil War. We have been working on this project for a couple of decades, but recently with the improvement in Web sources have made a huge leap in our ability to find these people. The newsletter was created to tell their stories instead of just processing statistics.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top