NF Gordon C. Rhea

Non-Fiction
Is this even a question?

Rhea is coming to Ann Arbor and you are "tentatively planning?"

The guy is like 90 years old. Get up and go hear him, for crying out loud.

Ann Arbor is an hour drive depending on the traffic. I sould start saving my penniles so I can buy a book or two. I have a couple book by him and will have to ser what I alreasdy have.

I would recommend adding "The Battle of the Wilderness" , "The Battles for Spotsylvania Court House and the Road to Yellow Tavern" , "To the North Anna River" and "On to Petersburg."

I would recommend adding "The Battle of the Wilderness" , "The Battles for Spotsylvania Court House and the Road to Yellow Tavern" , "To the North Anna River" and "On to Petersburg."
Seconded. Id' add that iI think all but the last are in soft cover now, which makes getting them a less expensive proposition.

all but the last are in soft cover now, which makes getting them a less expensive proposition.

I can confirm the first 4 books are in soft cover; I got them new from Amazon for the 150th.

Anyone heard if On To Petersburg will ever come out in softcover?

An event you definitely do not want to miss. His books on some of the key engagements of the war are highly detailed, informative, and make for great reading.

7 PM on Sep 9

St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Administration Building Exhibition Room
5305 Elliott Drive (go to Lot "P")
Ann Arbor, Michigan
(opposite Washtenaw Community College)

Back