Gettysburg visit July 3-7 .

Poor Private

First Sergeant
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
I am leaving during the night on the 2nd to come to the GAC event. Hopefully we'll arrive about6-8 am. I figure the roads are going to be a buggger coming into Gettysburg. So heres my big question. whats the best way to get to Table Rock road? Is there a way to avoid the town when coming in from the west on 30? Thanks for those who can help.
 
I dont live there,but a quick google tells me to take Pa234 out of Cashtown and it will take you through Biglerville and there
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top