Gettysburg Architecture

ARW

Sergeant
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Location
Lebanon Pa
CIMG1934.JPG

A few years ago my daughter and I spent an afternoon taking photos of building details in Gettysburg. Some of these, picked by my wife, we printed and had hanging in the entrance of our home. Not sure if anyone is interested in this type of thing. We took over 500 photos that day but I am only going to post a couple. The last two are at the Railroad Station.

CIMG1989.JPG
CIMG1964.JPG
CIMG2008.JPG
CIMG2031.JPG

DSC_0372.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful time spent with your daughter. Oh and great photos!

Somehow this all works out. My daughter got my bug for photography and my son and I do the CW / History thing. My wife just sits back and watches all of us.
 
I see your daughter got the shot of the door handle escutcheon at number 247. She's got an eye. So do you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARW

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top