NF Fuzzy Brain Syndrome

Non-Fiction

Jackson'sArm

Corporal
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Location
just south of the Red River
I"m trying to locate a book I read about 6 years ago, concerning the history of Civil War history. It chronicled all the first memoirs and attempts to write a comprehensive history, and the various reasons why some may have been slanted one way or another. It spilled a good deal of ink on the Lost Cause writers. It poked holes in a lot of the early scholarship. Does anyone know the book I'm talking about? Appreciate the help.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top