Foto Friday 2/15

ARW

Sergeant
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Location
Lebanon Pa
For some reason I have always been drawn to fences. So let's take a look at some of those today.

Along the Sunken Road at Antietam.
DSCN9163.JPG
 
The photos are awesome. Fences are so interesting. I really like the old stone wall or slave walls. They are in many places in Kentucky. Maybe one of you have photo of one. I know they at Shaker Village in Pleasant Hill, Ky. They also along many country roads in Fayette County, Ky..
I don't have any stone wall photos from Kentucky, but I've got a few Civil War related.

Little Round Top - 20th Maine.
292238_515888651781523_1974892407_n.jpg


Marye's Heights Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg_Marye's_Heights_sunken_road.jpg


Wall near Oak Ridge - Gettysburg
422905_515887318448323_1503208327_n.jpg


Cemetery Ridge
734548_515889015114820_2008441555_n.jpg
 
Of all the subjects that are used on Postcards I sent my Mother a Postcard from Maryland ( back to Texas). On that card was a simple photo of a Rail fence. They look so "Civil war ish". Plus You dont see many of those in Texas.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top