NF Fortunate Find

Non-Fiction
...curbside trash pickers in PA (close to Philly) found and gave me a copy of "McClellan's Own Story," the illustrated edition dated 1886….not sure how much it's worth however.....maybe others would have an idea of the value

Any price for a McClellan bio is overestimated :wink:
 
Last edited:
I've found a good number of history books at goodwill over the years. I also love library book sales. I found The Life of Billy Yank and The Life of Johnny Reb, both first editions, at a book sale for a dollar each. I was also recently presented with a near complete set of The Complete Records of the War of the Rebellion( complete set is around 130 very thick volumes) that the individual no longer had room for. Neither do I, but oh well😂
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top