CSS Jackson

That is good stuff. I have a significant limitation in not being able to put my models into a natural environment.
 
I built a number of aircraft for FlightSim, back in the last century, but that was with an entirely different software setup. If I got into that again, I can easily see getting consumed by it.
 
I built a number of aircraft for FlightSim, back in the last century, but that was with an entirely different software setup. If I got into that again, I can easily see getting consumed by it.

really???

which ones??.....i used to be heavy into flight sims...but got a little burned out..
 
Me too. I got heavily into it in (I think it was) version 4, and then drifted out... then back in with Century of Flight and then back out again.
 
Me too. I got heavily into it in (I think it was) version 4, and then drifted out... then back in with Century of Flight and then back out again.

i still get into some 'Pacific Fighters' (IL2 1946) every now and then:D

grab0054.jpg
 
really???

which ones??.....i used to be heavy into flight sims...but got a little burned out..
Mostly WWI aircraft from the FS5/FS98 era. Other users adapted, retextured, updated with other features and for later sims. They're still out there in the ether on places like FlightSim-dot-com.
 
Rise of Flight is really magnificent, but my hardware is borderline to be able to run it at a workable FPS. Haven't played it in a while, but it's the ultimate treatment of the subject.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top