Recent Find Confederate River Cannons UPDATE

UCV, would something like this be helpful:

Aqua-Vu 715c Underwater Camera
The best-selling Aqua-Vu® 715c Underwater Camera system now includes the exclusive XD Camera Housing, a modular camera with Quick Attachment compatibility with an array of Aqua-Vu XD accessories (sold separately). The Full HD 1080p camera boasts Super Low light Vu Technology and the acclaimed Opti-RX Lab-Quality Lens with Auto Clear for outstanding presentations. The affordable Aqua-Vu 715c Underwater Camera with XD Camera Housing includes everything you need for instant underwater exploration: 7" color LCD with screen protector, color CMOS camera optics, adjustable infrared night/dark-water lighting, and 50' of cable. Imported.
  • Total Aqua-Vu underwater camera viewing system
  • 7" LCD with screen protector
  • Full HD 1080p camera
  • Super Low light Vu Technology
  • Opti-RX Lab-Quality Lens with Auto Clear technology
  • Modular XD Camera Housing with Quick Attachment accessory system
  • 50' of camera cable
  • 12V 7Ah battery
  • Smart battery charger
  • Custom soft carry bag
If it can see a fish it might be able to see a cannon..
I had thought of that but with them being in a 6 ft layer of silt and the limited visibility I don't know if it will tell me more than the side scan sonar.

And who knows, you may snag a 200# River Cat while you are dragging.
If I want catfish I'll go to Capt D's :D

I had thought of that but with them being in a 6 ft layer of silt and the limited visibility I don't know if it will tell me more than the side scan sonar.

If I want catfish I'll go to Capt D's :D
Yea, you would have to be real lucky to find any cannon on the menu there :wink:

Back