Colonel Baker's Grave

Luke

Cadet
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Location
California
Not sure if I am posting this in the right section or not, but here is a picture I took last month. This was at the San Francisco National Cemetery. Thought I might share it. I had gone to a Garrison that my regiment is the host of at Fort Point.
colonel baker grave.jpeg


Not sure why it's sideways. Sorry about that.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top