Chess anyone ?

It has taken me all 30 years of my digging CW relics to finally complete one side of the board. In my eyes, I see 2 Castles, 2 Knights helmets, 2 Bishops, Queens crown and King, along with variants of pawns. All these carved bullets I dug out of winter camps from Fredericksburg to Brandy Station, along with many other game pieces, including 6 pieces for the other side of the board. Maybe one day it will be a complete set, Lord willing I get many more years of digging.

View attachment 480616
This is amazing!! It should be the post of the week!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top