Caption This! Week9 2020

I always make it a point to stop in some very public place (while in uniform) to pump some gas, buy bottled water, grab a Subway sandwich, etc. I love the stares from both the tourists and locals.
I always use the train tog get to events... and sometimes I do travel in my gear.
(less to carry)

And when we had our last election for the EU Parliament I went to the local school vote in the morning, and then directly on to an event... in my medieval clothing.

Me at the local train station...
71315401_10220658995129641_6971017541028151296_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun...
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top