Caption This Needs More Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
volunteers.jpg

Personally, I think living history photos make the best ones. Usually a candid photo of the character or reenactor will lend itself to be captioned well.

Do not submit era photos. I don't think it is appropriate to make fun of long deceased people, even if they were up to shenanigans.

So while you are out doing your Civil War activities, keep "caption this!" in mind while snapping photos!

**Old reenactment photos are welcome!
***Only 2 photos left!

To Submit:
Post your photo in that --> Caption This! Submissions forum.

Start a new thread in this forum: https://civilwartalk.com/forums/submission-forum.213/
Please put "Caption This" in the title.

Legal:
  • Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
  • Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
  • Photo must be taken by you, or you must be in the photo
  • Make sure you have a thick skin, often the photos are sort of roasted.
  • As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
  • All current forum Terms of Use apply to all entries.

Last edited:
I am accepting photos for Caption This! It seems everyone likes this as a year round thing, so we need more photos! I have 1 left.

View attachment 181152

Personally, I think living history photos make the best ones. Usually a candid photo of the character or reenactor will lend itself to be captioned well.

Do not submit era photos. I don't think it is appropriate to make fun of long deceased people, even if they were up to shenanigans.

So while you are out doing your Civil War activities, keep "caption this!" in mind while snapping photos!

To Submit:
1) Start a private conversation with @ami, and include your attached photo by using the "Upload a File" button.

Legal:
  • Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
  • Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
  • Photo must be taken by you, or you must be in the photo
  • Make sure you have a thick skin, often the photos are sort of roasted.
  • As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
  • All current forum Terms of Use apply to all entries.
How many can you submit each month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back