Button from camp

RustyRelic

Private
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Found in a camp area. I don't k ow much about it. Looks like back half of one? Lot of patina I don't want to clean it to much but don't see any writing. Could it be a random civilian button?

IMG_6795.jpeg


IMG_6796.jpeg
 
Looks like ya may have kissed it with your shovel, I only mention this because the face of the button could still be in the hole.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top